Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pregnancy and Me.....

I always knew I wanted to be a mom but every day of this experience thus far has made me more and more excited! From the moment I took the test and shared the news with a half-asleep Brian, to now, the experience has been an incredible one and I find myself looking forward to what the next day will be like. 

One of the most special things about all of this for me is how excited Brian is. They say women glow during pregnancy but I think my husband is! Ill never forget one of the first things my mother-in-law said when we told her - "I always knew you were going to have kids, you always talked about it when you were young" It's the most amazing experience in the world and I am so blessed to be going through it with such a wonderful man!

I got this card from a friend and I'm keeping it on our mantle because it makes me smile every time I look at it. Some days I feel perfect and other days not so much but this reminds me to embrace and enjoy every moment of this great journey - thanks Meghan!

No comments:

Post a Comment