Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby GG's genes

I recently asked our parents for some of our baby pictures and I've really enjoyed looking through them. There were a few, I just had to share.... I've heard that our birth weights may influence how big of a baby GG will be when she arrives and if that's the case, these pictures just about say enough! Since I tipped the scales at over 9 lbs and Brian weighed in over 10 lbs, I'm already curious to see if GG will take after her mom and dad and be a big baby! (Did you hear recently about the 16lb baby born in Texas?! wow!)

Mommy's baby pictures:

 I mean....
 and Daddy's baby picture - would you look at those cheeks!?


Lastly, I've noticed that many of our friends that have had baby boys, they look like their mommys when they are born and those that have had girls look like their daddys. This picture of Brian makes me smile every time I look at it, I could eat him up, he was (and still is ;-) just the cutest! I think it would be very neat if baby GG looked like her daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment