Wednesday, October 30, 2013

#fail

So much for my countdown to 2.  What-a-freaking-week! I had such good intentions of blocking out time each night to write a post to countdown to Madelyn's 2nd birthday. I thought it would be a nice little tribute to our one and only-right-now, but I was also looking forward to the reflection part for me.  Instead, we had a busy weekend of hanging out with friends and family, we had our kitchen and bathroom turned upside down while the wallpaper was stripped and the walls were primed, and then we've been busy with last minute Halloween and birthday prep! Even though I haven't posted each day, I have spent the last week reminiscing and reflecting. So, it wasn't a total fail I guess :) I'm looking forward to keeping up with something I started last year, and I plan to do annually. Each year on her birthday, Ill write a letter to Madelyn.  When she's older, and I feel ready, ill give them all to her. This idea I'll make sure I follow through on, no matter how busy I get!!  

Off to bed for this momma - 2 big days ahead! Tomorrow, we find out the sex of the baby, and Friday it's all about Miss M!! Hope you are having a great week!!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment