Monday, September 5, 2011

labor day!

We made the most of this 4 day weekend at home and got a lot done around the house! Brian was going to be gone from Saturday afternoon to Monday night as he was driving out to Ohio for a friends wedding. Before he left though we were able to do a few big things - put together the crib and paint and hang the new shutters! I'm going to hold off on another nursery picture until we get our glider, which we should have in the next week or two! I know Brian thinks I'm crazy, but I was really looking forward to replacing the shutters and I'm thrilled with the results! Bye-bye squirrels!



After Brian left, Quigs and I held down the fort. I treated myself to a great pedicure, visited with my family, and then proceeded to clean our house and yard from top to bottom. I don't think I'll be doing that again until sometime after the baby comes, I'm exhausted. Might have to arrange for the cleaning lady to come in a few weeks :) But the place looks great and that always feels good.  Now Quigs and I are just hanging, waiting for Brian to get home! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend with family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment