Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A special note...

To my amazing husband and best friend... we're almost there! It has been truly incredible, not only this experience but the last 5 years with you. I wouldn't trade one second of it all for anything in the world. All the laughs, ups and downs, late nights of fun, the occasional argument and the nice quiet nights at home, it all has been perfect! Pretty soon our life as we know it will change forever but I'm so happy about this life we've created, and I couldn't be more excited for the change.

I cherish the memories we've shared thus far, while single, dating, engaged and married - it's been the best time of my life and cheers to us as we create new memories as a family of 4 :)

Let's not forget the fun we've had and where we've come from....I love you!

VV Happy Hour at Crabshell - Summer 2006 (single, surprised?)

Late night dance party at the Le Grande apt - winter 2005 - also single :)

Springsteen - Hartford - Oct 2007- (finally) officially dating

No comments:

Post a Comment