Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine!

What a great day Valentine's Day is... Seeing as that I'm the kind of person who enjoys telling people that I love them, I love this holiday. It gives everyone the nudge to be a little softer, a little nicer, and do a good deed or two. It encourages us to look around at the love in our life - maybe it's from your parents, a brother or sister, a grandparent, great friend, bf/gf, spouse or child. If you are like me, it could be from your dog or cat! Either way, love is great and it's good to appreciate the love that surrounds you. If you are reading this, it's because you are family or friends - so today (and everyday) I am thankful for you and I love you!

Have a wonderful day filled with love, smiles, laughs and good times! XO

Our very special Valentine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment