Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm a big girl now...

My mom sent me this picture this week when she'd taken Madelyn to the grocery store with her and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was my little girl, who isn't so little anymore, sitting up in the cart acting like it's no big deal! It really seems like there is a new development or discovery every day. I know in the next few weeks we'll introduce her to other foods and I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction and we're not far from her rolling over either.  When we put her down in her crib, now she's started to raise her legs up in the air and then to flop them from side to side before she goes to sleep. It's always something, and it's the best!

I'm writing this during a quiet Friday afternoon at work (ssshh!) and I am SO excited that it is (almost) the weekend. I plan to spend the majority of the weekend snuggling with my munchkin. Life is good :) Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment