Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our favorite go-to dinner

I've never blogged about a recipe before, but for this dish, I decided it was worth starting! We try not to eat pasta too often, but when we're due for a pasta dinner, this one is always first to mind. I found it on allrcecipes.com a few years back and in addition to us, I've made it for friends and family too, and it's a real crowd pleaser. By now, I know the recipe by heart and I've never made it exactly the same, twice. Depending on my mood, I'll use reduced fat sausage, light cream or half&half, or I'll even omit the parmasean cheese. I make it with GF penne, use petite diced tomatoes and I always add red pepper flakes and extra garlic.  I even save myself more time and use frozen onions because they're so easy :) Next time you are looking to make pasta for dinner, give this a whirl and make it your own, you will not be disappointed!
Cheesy Sausage Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment