Monday, April 30, 2012

The Rules...

One of my favorite places to shop is Home Goods. Whether I'm actually on the hunt for something or just looking to browse and look for new ideas, I always head to Home Goods. While I was there recently, I ran into this adorable board with family rules on it. I found myself looking at it for a short while and debating where I could find room for it. Then another shopper came by and started chatting with me about how wonderful the rules were but neither of us decided to buy it. For $30 it was a steal, like most everything in that store, but in person it looked and felt kind of cheap/cheesy.  It's exactly the kind of chotchki that Brians not a huge fan of and I don't really have the perfect spot in the house for it. Nonetheless, I've saved the picture on my phone because I like it that much. Too bad I don't know anyone who is an artist and that could personalize one for our home, I love every line... especially:
LOVE
Do the right thing
play nice, be kind
keep your promises...

What are your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment