Thursday, July 24, 2014

My lil nugg

My little nugget is 4 months old - ahh! What a fun month it has been! Anna has grown and changed so much this month. She weighs 14lbs 8 oz and is 25 1/4 inches tall - 75% all around. She is in mostly 6 months clothes, but has also worn a few 9 months things comfortably too. My 'lil nugg' is so strong that I often hold her on her hip like she's 8 months old :) I'm by no means trying to rush anything, because this time is so precious, she's just big and strong so she can hold herself up that way. The poor thing went into her 4 month appointment tired AND hungry so she cried almost the whole hour that she was at the office with Daddy. She's had a low fever, been very sleepy, and has two very swollen thighs from her shots, since her appointment yesterday.

Anna is incredibly observant. It's so neat to watch her play on her mat, discover a rattle or watch Madelyn play. She watches everything with such intent and focus, its amazing. When she's not studying something intently, she is moving. Moving her arms, her fingers, her toys, her legs, her head - this child does.not.stop.moving. Well, until she's sleeping :) I feel like she's eating more than Madelyn used to, but she doesn't weigh as much, and honestly I feel like its because she gets these little workouts from moving so much!! She's started to sleep on her side, which is just the most precious thing ever. She LOVES her lovey, way earlier than Madelyn was ever interested in them, and she just snuggles them so tightly. She still loves her paci, although she's also started to enjoy sucking on her fingers just like her big sis. I think we might be starting to teethe because she loves shoving things in her mouth and she drools allllllll the time!

This month, I went back to work so the biggest adjustment for Anna has been spending her days with Mimi. It definitely has been more of an adjustment for me, and probably Mimi, than Anna. She's really so easy going that she hasn't been phased by the changes. She's so good for my mom, and loves her special time with Mimi. My mom, and Madelyn are the only ones that can really get Anna to laugh... and she really laughs. It's the sweetest little cackle. She thinks Madelyn is hysterical, it's so special to watch them interact. It totally melts my heart!

Happy 4 months to my little nugget - I love you sweet girl!












No comments:

Post a Comment