Saturday, September 13, 2014

its all good

Happy weekend! After my last post, I just wanted to quickly stop by to say hi, we're all good, and thank you :) I started this blog when we were pregnant with Madelyn as a way to document the pregnancy, and all the preparations we were going through. Sometime along the way, the lovely little space, has also become a spot for me to share my thoughts. Specifically last week, writing about what we had just learned was therapeutic for me. So, like I said, it might have been a lot to share, but it really helped me.

Not long after I posted, I heard from some friends and it sincerely warmed my heart. Sharing in itself, whether here or talking with friends and family, helped me immensely. The support and warm wishes from friends and family, was so kind and very much appreciated. I just want to say thank you for stopping by to see what we're up to, and being interested in "keeping up" with us. 

Although, I was sad and overwhelmed on Monday, I want to reiterate just how lucky I know we are, for what we do have. Our girls, have forever changed our world and filled our lives with so much joy and love. After a few hard days, now, we are looking forward, counting our blessings and remembering to live in the moment. Today, I'm also feeling quite a bit better than I have in a while, so that's great too!

I'm supposed to take it easy this weekend, to make sure things continue to heal properly. So, that means more relaxing, probably a mani/pedi and QT with my special loves.. and I'm pretty excited about that! I hope you have fun things planned with favorites, and enjoy! 

Again, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment