Friday, February 5, 2016

Recipe share

I rarely do this, but this recipe is just too good, it deserves a share. I've been making this chili for a few years now, and no matter how I alter the recipe, it's always a crowd pleaser. If you like chili, you must try it, and to be honest, even if you aren't a big chili fan, I'm confident you'll enjoy it. I've had a lot of different chilis over the years, and this beats even the best restaurant versions.

I've made it with beef and turkey and both are as good. Sometimes I do less meat than it calls for, I usually leave out the beer unless I have a bottle of GF beer in the fridge, and I never use bacon. I cook it in the crock pot, and the recipe makes enough for multiple meals worth. So, like Wednesday night, when it was our first day back in the grind after vacation and I was not prepared or in the mood to cook, I pulled it out of the freezer. Next time you are jonesing for chili - give this one a try! Nomm Nomm


Happy Friday! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment