Monday, February 22, 2016

Swooning

I know, you've been waiting anxiously for an update to on the changes to our bedroom ;) I finally cleaned a bit, and decided tonight I'd take a picture to share. I am 100% totally swooning over our new bed, and have been since we got it about a month ago! Like swooooooning. I got the duvet for Christmas, and with the blue and white undertones, I've been loving finally having these colors in our room. The mattress and bed, came a few weeks later, and we are so happy with how it all came together.

As I mentioned in this post, we debated upgrading to a king bed for a while. Now, that we have it, I wish we'd made the change sooner. It completely transformed the feel of our room. I hemmed and hawed over an iron bed, and we love that too! In addition to polishing off our room, we are over the moon about our mattress. We did a lot of research, and extensive testing of different mattresses until we decided on this one, and we can feel a difference already. I don't wake up sore and Brian is getting a better nights sleep. I feel like I'm on a mattress commercial, but its not an exaggeration... Best money we've ever spent, this whole update was a complete win-win!!

I was just about to order my prints and frames for over the bed, when I started thinking something round might be better. We have a lot of straight lines in our room, and I don't know much about design, but I know mixing shapes and textures is suggested. So, I think back to the drawing board on that for now. Any ideas or suggestions welcome!

Night - night!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment