Thursday, March 3, 2016

Time for a phone photo dump!

For over a year, I've had an issue not being able to link my phone photos to the blog. So, anytime I had photos to share, I'd have to email them and save them, before uploading them. Not a big deal, but a pain nonetheless, so I just shared less. Whatever just happened, suddenly we're in sync again! So, it's your lucky day - here's a look at the photos on my phone from the last month and change :) I don't know about you - but TGIT!!

Cousin fun!


Off to Florida!










 
I don't mess around on date nights ;)

 
 
our beach babes




 
  While the girls napped, we snuck out for a spontaneous, fun lunch date! <3
 
My MIL and I went to see Barry Manilow!




From sunny to Florida, back home to snow!

Madelyn's haircut - from moia!

Anna's new hair cut - not from moia ;)

Our friends birthday party at a great farm


 
Her - don't tell me what to do - face
 
60 degrees in February - smiles all around!

 
This girl wants to play dress up, all day every day. We're not just talking a dress here and there, she pulls it all out - accessories, phone, clutch, lip gloss and heels. Pretty funny but it makes her happy - so it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment