Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Swoon Series

Not sure why, but I liked my Swooning post so much, I thought I'd start a Swoon Series.  I'll share whatever I'm daydreaming about, happy with, or obsessing over at the moment. My first swoon share was our new bed, which quite honestly, months later I am STILL swooning over. But, moving along, now I wanted to share some really inexpensive things I've picked up recently. Totally swoon-worthy!
 
Disclaimer- I may have spent years working in fashion, but I do not claim to be a fashion expert. I just know what I like and what works for me, in my budget. I do not intend to blog often about fashion either, because I'll probably disappoint or under-impress. However, recently, I've picked up a few things, that have become fast favorites and I just have to share! I tend to try to make things last year after year, and really don't shop much... but it's so fun to pick up a few new things in the spring. Obsessed, might be an understatement when it comes to these 4 things, probably because in addition to fitting well and being comfortable - they were inexpensive! A win all around.



 
1. The MOST comfortable (and adorable!) Espadrilles from Payless
2. I love this cute shirt for warm summer nights, or cooler spring days and it has the perfect fit!
3. My new go-to chunky necklace for a pop of color from J. Crew Factory
4. A relaxed boxy fit - I couldn't believe this online purchase was a keeper - I am obsessed!

Happy (almost) Spring! Happy shopping :)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment