Thursday, July 14, 2016

Swoon Series: Accessories

I love accessories, but I don't consider myself very good at accessorizing. Probably because I never end up with more than than 30 minutes to get ready most days, and if I get to blow-dry my hair I'm lucky! That means, accessorizing just doesn't happen. I still appreciate great accessories and the fun that they bring an outfit, and lately I've been trying to make more of an effort to accessorize. It's an easy way to look pulled together, even if you aren't ;) Plus, I rarely wear patterns, I'm definitely more a stripes or solids girl and accessories are the best way to add a little pizzazz.

I've recently purchased these pieces, and I can't wait to wear them all soon. Our calendar is quieting down for a few weeks now... so I might need to plan a date night, or girls night so I have a reason to sport my new pieces!
Black City Slim Clutch Bag | Stella & Dot


Vintage Hoop Earrings | Stella & Dot







We have a wedding coming up and I've had my eye on all of these. One is available to rent, which is nice because I'm just not sure I'm cool enough to sport them often :) The others are so reasonable that I might buy them anyway, cool or not cool, because the colors are so pretty!






 Happy Thursday! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment