Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Or not...

Ha Ha Ha... I'm working on a new post, and happened to glace over my last post and the fun holiday weekend we were going to have.  As the saying goes, the best laid plans often go awry. We did make it to the stroll at least and the girls just about lost their minds when they spotted Santa. Madelyn's face in this picture.... this.is.the.magic!


Anyway, this sweet, happy girl came down with the WORST, I repeat, WORST stomach bug in the middle of the night on Friday. Thank God, it lasted only 24 hours because it was intense. I almost wonder if it was food poisoning from our dinner out on Friday, because it really packed a good punch. Ughhhhhhhh. Brian was my "runner" for all our errands, and we hung in pj's and blankets until we left the house on Sunday night for dinner at my parents. They were nice enough to let us come over, under the circumstances. So far, the rest of us are holding out ok...
 but I'm sure I just jinxed it! 

At least by the end of the weekend... she was back to smiling again :) 


This weekend is Santa's visit by helicopter at the park, so they'll get another Santa fix then. Brian and I actually have plans (and a sitter!) to go to a party - please Dear God, I hope we're all healthy to do that! Mommy (and Daddy!) Could use a (date) night out! Hope you are well, healthy and enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment