Friday, April 21, 2017

Thankful for Spring!

I don't think I give Spring the credit it deserves. This year, after a pretty illness-filled winter, and cold weather that lingered a bit, I am so beyond thankful to welcome the season change. Obviously you look forward to longer days and warmer weather. For some reason, I can't remember a time that I was so desperate for it, and thankful that it's here! It's been an instant mood-booster in our house.

With Spring comes Easter celebrations, and Brian's birthday, so those are fun to look forward to. This year, we have Sara and Scotts wedding just a month away - so we're also busy with all the last minute prep for that! With busy weeks and weekends, both March and April have just flown by. Usually, it seems like a chore, but I am actually looking forward to the tedious task of spring cleaning. Hopefully, I can find some time to start this weekend or next, because we're a little behind the ball :)

Some pictures of Brian's birthday dinner and the fun we had on a gorgeous Easter day!

Have an awesome weekend!! XO
















No comments:

Post a Comment