Thursday, November 1, 2012

our week (so far) in pictures

With Sandy, Halloween and Madelyn's first birthday all happening at once, my mind is all over the place this week.  My parents are without power still, so they're heading up to our house tonight for a celebration for Miss M, which should be really fun! Her party on Saturday, may or may not happen because my parents aren't expecting power back until next week sometime (brrrrr).

The silver lining in the chaos is that we, especially me, have spent the last few days soaking up every little second with our munchkin. Lots of books, lots of cuddles, lots of kisses and tons of smiles, I have had SO much fun just hanging with my sweet girl.

Here are some pictures of M, dressed for Halloween with nowhere to go, and what Sandy did to our neighboorhood.  Hope you all are doing well!


Giving kisses to her new doll









No comments:

Post a Comment