Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love Thanksgiving because it's the kickoff of the holiday season and it's always a fun day with family! It's also a time of reflection and gratitude, not to mention lots of amazing food :) That said, what's not to love!

Last year, we were in a little bit of a fog with a newborn in the house.  While I like to think that we handled the first few months as new parents pretty well, looking back, the holidays last year, are a blur. This year, I am really excited to celebrate what a great year its been and my many blessings.

I am thankful for:

* my family for being my favorite people in the world

* my friends for getting me and always being there

* the health of my friends and family

* reasons to get together with friends and family!

* vineyard vines and the life it gave me

* cozy fall Sundays by the fire

* good red wine

* date nights... even the quiet nights at home!

* 40 cents of gas savings from Stop and Shop points

* homemade mac n' cheese

* my morning coffee from Dunkin donuts (medium w/ cream and one sweet n' low)

* family walks

*  SVU on my DVR

* gluten free stuffing

Last and not least, a husband who is the most perfect person on this planet for me.  This guy, makes me laugh out loud, is my best friend, is the BEST Daddy, helps with all the chores around the house without ever saying boo, and loves me unconditionally! And of course, our little Miss M. The light of our lives, who is gentle, independent, shy, easy-going, and happy, she is the best thing that ever happened to us.

The list goes on and on, but I wont bore you :) Have a wonderful thanksgiving, however you celebrate it and gobble gobble! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment