Wednesday, January 30, 2013

15 months!!

We are long overdue for an update on our sweet, little girl! Pictures, update, etc.  As her parents, obviously we are biased, but she sure seems to be developing quickly! She's like a sponge absorbing everything she hears and sees. She understands her routine - asking for a bottle after dinner and saying ni-night when she's ready for bed and the other day when we were leaving my parents, she said for the first time "home?" ha :) I smiled in shock and said, "yes, my sweet girl, time to go home"

The most amazing thing to me right now is her budding personality. She has a little spunk to her! She knows just what she wants and she'll tell you, loud and clear.  She's started to throw her hands up and swing 'em, only at me though :) She loves to yank Brian and my glasses right off our faces, and I can't believe how quickly she can do it! And how can I forget.... Madelyn is the epitome of a Daddy's girl! "Daddy? Daddy? Daddy? all.day.long! If it weren't so darn cute, I might be a little jealous but its just the sweetest thing ever!

I count down the minutes until I can see her every day. We are having so much fun with our little munchkin, watching her grow and helping her learn! I certainly don't want to rush anything, but I look forward to what each day will bring!

Some of her favorite....
* words - hello, num-num, no!, buddy (Quigley), apple, ni-nigh, baby
* toys - monkey (of course), dancing valentines teddy bear, baby doll and her little people farm
* foods - pasta, cheese, spinach, bananas, chicken nuggets, applesauce


 







No comments:

Post a Comment