Monday, January 21, 2013

what I'm loving

Happy Monday! All I have for you is a random brain dump of what I'm loving these days :)

* my little girl's voice - I love every minute with Madelyn, but talking with her really is one of my favorites. Her words and the few times she puts together "hel-lo mommy" while pretending to talk on my cell, just melts my heart! The.best.

* my 30 minute commute to work - amazing, enough said.

* new Cole Haan Air Tali wedges - most comfortable shoes ever, super cute too!

* new Michael Kohrs bag - obsessed! I love cute bags, especially big ones however I don't carry a lot of stuff. I always end up with cute, large bags that I have to dig through to find things and it drives me nuts. My new bag, is a small-medium hobo in eggplant and I can't get enough.

* purging - dont worry, I'm referring to purging stuff! We had a stager come over the weekend to help us get ready to sell our house and the result, a lot less stuff. We cleaned our basement, our garage, our closets, and PACKED every single picture in the house. It's a bit barren, however the house looks clean and big. Note to self, keep it simple!

* chaos - it's official, I like when life is crazy. I've always enjoyed when my work days are crazy-busy and stress levels are high. I realized the other day, when everything was happening over a two day period and my adrenaline was through the roof, that I function well at times like this. A glass of wine at night and my awesome laid-back hubby help me stay sane, but crazy times keep me on my toes!

What are you loving? Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment