Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pregnancy Update - 29 weeks!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appt at 24 weeks - up 9 lbs. I go tomorrow, and I feel like it could be double that now ;)

Maternity clothes? Oh yes... I think by 12/15 weeks I was fully in maternity clothes. I'm still wearing non-maternity sweaters and ponchos, but all of my pants are maternity. I got 2 new pairs of Loft maternity pants for Christmas, that I'm obsessed with. I liked their maternity line the first time around, but it's really improved since then.

Stretch marks? Yup. I just hope I don't add to my collection!
 
Miss Anything?  Wine! I had a glass on Thanksgiving and Christmas, and enjoyed both thoroughly :) I think there will definitely be a glass or two in my next 3 months as well. Other than that, probably coffee, but Dunkin's decaf is holding me over ok.

Movement: TONS! This little diva is in constant motion, literally. I first felt this baby kick at 19 weeks, which is exactly when I felt Madelyn for the first time. I don't remember Miss M moving as much as this baby though. More often than not, I feel like the baby is doing triple back flips, these are not just kicks :)


Food cravings:  Nothing really. I had a milkshake for lunch today, for no reason other than I couldn't decide what to eat and that sounded good.  I told myself it was OK since I was pregnant, and I never do that! For the most part, I've been eating normally.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Have you started to show yet: Uhh.. yeah!

Baby is: A GIRL!

Belly Button in or out? In.


Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, with a slash of moodiness ;)

Looking forward to:  Spending the next 3 months planning, organizing and getting ready to welcome our little girl!


Babies Update: I don't remember :( Bad mommy. We haven't had an ultrasound at our doctors appointments since 19 weeks. I'm pretty sure that was the appointment when she was 12 oz. I'm hoping for an ultrasound tomorrow because I want to see my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment