Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Before and After!

Railings - CHECK, patio - CHECK. We are so in love with these two home improvements, we've been grinning ear-to-ear. I think updating our stair railings might be my most favorite home reno, EVER. What a simple and fairly inexpensive update, that completely transformed the feel of our house. At the last minute, we threw in the painting and wainscoting of our dining room, and my gosh! We've really loved our house from the beginning (well, Brian's 2nd visit ;) but now we realllllly love our house!
 BEFORE - Railings



AFTER


BEFORE

PATIO!


Last minute add on... painting and wainscoting in the DR!
BEFORE

AFTER


PARTY TIME!!

Anyone who has done a home reno knows its exciting, and exhausting... and we didn't even do anything. The coming and going of different people, picking up materials, meetings after work, shuffling the dog around so he's out of the way, etc... it gets old. So we're pretty happy that we're done for a while now. 

I'm scouring sales online looking for the perfect patio set but so far, I haven't really found one I'm sold on. I think that's the final piece of the puzzle. Our current one is a hand me down, that we toyed with spray painting black, but the crazy sleep deprivation in our house has nabbed any energy lately! Plus pretty new patio sort of calls for pretty new set ;) ha! 

Happy Hump Day! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment