Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The growing belly at 32 weeks

Here we are, just 8 weeks to go and almost overnight I'm feeling very pregnant! I am just starting to notice myself slowing down a little bit and it being just a little harder to get up and move around. I still feel good and hope I can continue to feel this way for at least another few weeks! It's amazing how much can change in just a few days. The baby's kicks are stronger and much more frequent and I can now feel her moving around, as opposed to just feeling little kicks. In addition, my belly seems to have really popped and I have a feeling that I might be one of those women that develops a waddle, with 8 weeks to go, its looking inevitable! We have a Dr. appointment next week in which we'll get an ultrasound and an idea of how baby GG is measuring. It's very exciting to be visiting the Dr. every 2 weeks, just another little thing that makes it feel like it's getting close!


No comments:

Post a Comment