Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hitting the big 3-0!

This is a big week for us as my 30th birthday rolls in and we reach the 30th week in the pregnancy! Lots to celebrate and to do so, we're going on vacation for a week which we are verrrry excited about! It'll be really nice to have some time to ourselves and time with family as we head to the vineyard for the first half and then Chatham for the second half to meet up with my family. It's been a very busy few weeks with birthdays, weddings and working on the nursery so it's the perfect time to get in some R&R! Actually, I should start packing since I wont be home tomorrow night or Friday before we leave :) I'll leave you with a few pictures of the growing belly when we return hopefully I'll have some pictures of the painted nursery! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment