Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love, LOVE

Let's be honest, who doesn't love love? Falling in love, being in love, witnessing love and being surrounded by love... it just makes you feel cozy like your favorite blanket on a cool fall afternoon. Last weekend we made the short trip up to Hartford, CT for a friend's wedding and it was a day filled with so much love. The bride was beaming and beautiful, the groom was grinning the whole day from ear to ear and the joy and love from family and friends that surrounded them on their special day was infectious.We were so happy to be there to celebrate such a beautiful day.

Unfortunately, I neglected to check our camera battery before we took off so I was only able to capture some shots from the ceremony and cocktail hour before the battery died. The rest of the night we spent chatting with friends and cutting a rug on the dance floor :) I found myself falling in love with my hubby all over again as I reminisced about our special day and how far we've come in a short time. Our hearts are so full as we get ready for the next phase of our life together and baby GG makes three!

Pictures of our LOVEly day:












No comments:

Post a Comment