Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The home stretch....

Well we still have a little ways to go but we're 28 weeks and now in the 3rd trimester!! At our doctors appointment on Monday we had the chance to see a growing baby GG in an ultrasound again! Her spine, her leg bones, her heart.... it's just so amazing! She weighs 2 lbs and 14 oz now, a little above average :) Everything looks good and I'm still feeling really good. I hope to have another 3 or 4 weeks of feeling this good. Just enough to get through the heat of the summer and all that we have going on this month! Then things will quiet down a little in the early fall and we can relax and get ready for our little one to get here! We are SO excited to meet our baby girl!

I feel like I get a little bigger everyday and although I wasn't feeling the most photogenic, Brian snapped a few pictures of me at this stage to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment