Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pre-vacation checklist

We leave tomorrow for Martha's Vineyard for 6 nights at the Tower House (a.k.a the Gerges home on Chappaquiddick) I am beyond excited for time away with my family and hopefully (finally) some time in the sun! I've been keeping a mental checklist of the things I was hoping to get done before we left.  This morning, I decided that I need to make note of all of these things because it'll force me to have a productive afternoon and night. I've really been slacking lately and once again have left just about everything to the last minute!

Pre-vacation checklist:
* vacuum the house
* get a haircut
* bring Quigley to the vet for a follow-up
* do our laundry
* do Madelyn's laundry
* pack me
* pack Madelyn
* pack Quigley
* dump run
* get Madelyn a float
* buy gluten-free food to bring along
* get Madelyn new food
* sync my new phone with work email 
* charge camera battery
* get both of our cars washed
* get a pedicure
* buy Bren's birthday present (his b-day is 8/15 while we're away)

We're leaving tomorrow at 10am, or as soon as Quigley is done at the vet. As long as we get everyone in the car and our clothes, I'll be happy. I think I'm just so excited for the time together, that I can't get myself organized! This mommy-brain is already checked out and on island time! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment