Monday, August 27, 2012

The day is (almost) here...

Our little munchkin is starting daycare tomorrow! O.M.G. She'll be going part-time, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I have no doubt, she'll love it. Me, on the other hand, I'm a frazzled mess about it. I haven't had a chance to even think about leaving her tomorrow, I can't even go there. I'm mostly consumed with making sure we pack everything.  I certainly don't to be the unorganized mommy that forgets her lunch on her first day! Brian and I are taking her together tomorrow morning, because I know I'll need help out the door, on the walk to the car and probably on the drive into work... not to mention a box of tissues too.  It'll be so good for her, she will love the play time and all the friends she will make... but I can't just call them during the day and ask for them to send me a picture of her or let me hear her voice. I think I can, I think I can.... 

Here are some pictures of Miss M from the last week. She's almost 10 months old, wow!

A day at the park - my first time with M on the swings!

My birthday lunch with my sweet girl - made my day! 

 Ready for the party - Addy's Christening celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment