Tuesday, March 4, 2014

phone photo dump

We've had a very busy few weeks. Not really with social plans necessarily, although we have squeezed in great times with friends, it feels like our free time has 100% been about nesting and getting ready for the baby! The list of things we have accomplished in the last 3 weeks is too long to share, we've been that productive.  I wish I was this productive all the time, and it wasn't just a third-trimester thing :) Anyway, when we've not been painting, hanging blinds, cleaning, and organzing, we've been shopping for some stuff, and having fun! I haven't been good about blogging, writing in my journal, or taking real pictures but since my phone is usually not far from me, I have these to share for an update ~

Playing with princess crowns on Valentine's Day
 
A trip to the Children's Museum with Sam! Madelyn had SO much fun with her buddy!

 
 
Pre-bedtime snuggles with my sweet girl!
 
Playing a game on "her" Ipad :)

Don't know about you, but we are very excited for spring! Madelyn couldn't wait to show me this dress that she and Mimi picked out. Her little sister will have a matching one too :)
 
A surprise shower that my coworkers had for me last week!
Such a sweet gesture, and so many wonderful gifts!
 
37 weeks! Full term, and feeling it ;) I think she dropped a little too, maybe she'll come early after all?!
 
I don't really have a before picture, so this might not look like much but over the weekend I bought a chest/table from craigslist that we've put behind our couch. I'd been looking online for weeks, maybe months for the perfect piece to go behind our couch to store/hide all the toys.  I ironically, I originally responded to the craigslist ad for dining room chairs. While I was looking at the chairs though, I spotted this table that the owner was also selling.  Not only is it the perfect size, the perfect color, AND there are doors on it to hide ALL of the toys, but it was $100 - done deal - I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment