Thursday, May 11, 2017

Celebration Time!

Just a few more hours until our long weekend of fun begins. My in-laws are coming in this afternoon and we're going right out to eat... this lady did not have time for prepping a meal for tonight, oops! :) Then packing bags and making sure everything and everyone is ready for the next few days. It's definitely different when prepping for a wedding with kids. We've been to weddings since having the girls, but actually needing to prep them and arrange for help with getting them around, has added a whole other dynamic. Madelyn isn't sure what to think of it all, but sweet Anna is taking her role VERY seriously and cannot wait. It's pretty stinking cute. They live in leggings and ponytails, so I it'll be great to see them all dressed too!

The weather forecast is terrible - with a capital T for this weekend. But, what are you going to do?! We'll just have to soak up the sunshine now and pray it's not as bad as they are saying, otherwise we'll all need our winter coats! I've been stressing about my big responsibility of the weekend, but this week finally wrapped it up, and feel good about it. We have many friends and family that we haven't seen in a while coming in, so it'll be wonderful to see them all. An added bonus is we're staying at the hotel on Saturday, so maybe I'll get to sleep in past 6am (sorry Gramma and Grandpa for your early morning!). I've always loved staying at hotels but staying at a hotel without the kids (sorry loves!) is such.a.treat!

Then, Mother's Day! My SIL invited us up to their house, which I am so thankful and excited for. We love getting together with them, and I can't wait. I've got a little something for everyone and it'll be really neat to get to spend it with my mom, my MIL and my SIL! I've got a little treat up my sleeve for my Mom for Mother's Day, and I am over the moon excited to give it to her. Eeeek! 

So, a busy but fun weekend lined up for the Gergi. Hope you have a great one too! TGIT :)
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment