Thursday, July 5, 2012

25 things...

You don't know about me....

I always enjoy reading this part of US Weekly, whether I like the celebrity or not, it's always interesting.  Don't ask me why, but on the commute home tonight, I was thinking about what would be on my list. So here it is -

1.) I was born on my due date (only 5% of babies are born on their DD)
2.) I didn't really like babysitting when I was a kid
3.) I love to read, always have and I wish I made time to do it more
4.) I love time by myself. When I was a kid, my Aunt teased my mom that there was something wrong with me because I always entertained myself and liked playing alone.
5. ) I LOVE cheese and could eat a ridiculous amount of it but I don't like cold cheese. I can't eat cold cheese alone, I have to eat crackers or something with it.
6.) I am really good at remembering numbers and random facts
7.) I have at least 10 episodes of Law & Order: SVU on our DVR at all times
8.) I am obsessed with real estate
9. ) I was a cheerleader in high school and I was really, really into it.
10.) If you'd asked me 6 or 7 years ago if I was going to have kids, I probably would have said no... I thought I might just have a lot of dogs
11.) I enjoyed every last second of my pregnancy immensely and I look forward to going through the whole experience again.
12. ) Being a mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me. My sweet girl means the world to me and when I'm with her, I smother her.
13.) I would do anything for my friends and family
14.) I have a hard time saying no
15.) Our first pet was a cat, Jasper and I really loved him. Now, I don't like cats
16.) I love the dynamic of my relationship with my husband... He is such a great guy and so perfect for me! 
17.) One of my favorite things to do is have dinner with my family
18.) I love red wine
19.) I drink soda less than once a month
20.) I hope Madelyn and I have a relationship like me and my mom do... it's the best :)
21.) When I started working at Vineyard Vines, I didn't really know what Martha's Vineyard was.... Now its my favorite place on Earth!
22.) I hate swimming
23.) I went on my first flight when I was 10 years old - to my Uncle's gradutation from grad school at Wake.
24.) I would love to rescue another dog... someday :)
25.) I really enjoy blogging!

Maybe I'll convince Brian to make a list next, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment