Friday, July 13, 2012

New find...

Confession: I like my job. I love being a Manager and having a team that I am responsible for.  One tough part about my job and being that go-to person though, is it's really hard for me to step away from my desk. All day long I hear, "hey Jess, I have a question?" "Jess, can you help me with this?" "Jess, what should I do for this customer?" You get the point. So, I rarely leave my desk (and I wonder why I can't lose weight?!) Instead, when I need a break, I turn to the internet to zone out for a few minutes and for a quick little distraction from the craziness.

Enter my quality-time with facebook, listingbook, zillow, and the list of my blogs. I jump from one blog to the next and before you know it, I've spent my self-allotted 10 minute break and its back to work. Recently though, I stumbled on a new site Layla Grace.  I was hooked and I broke the rules and browsed for at least 20 minutes before placing an order :) Is it just me that didn't know about this site? What a find, I loved everything on it and quickly found 2 things that I had-to-have.

I'd been on the hunt for wooden letters to hang on the wall in Madelyn's room for months.  I looked at all the usual places, then Etsy, amazon and a few others, desperate to find the right one. I wanted something big enough to hang on its own but small enough that it would work next to something else and it had to be a cute letter. Thanks to Layla Grace, I found the perfect letter - Lowercase Wood Letters with lots of options of cute ribbons. It looks better in person than the picture, but I love it! We're waiting for Madelyn's birth announcement to be framed and I think I'll add it next to it.


I couldn't just buy one thing from Layla Grace though, and when I spotted this bag, it was another have-to-have moment! It's not in yet so who knows when I'll get it, but for $40? It's SO cute, right?
Rosanna Ikat handbag

Gotta love good finds and internet shopping :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment