Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Getting away!

I'm so excited about my weekend away this weekend that I have to share with you what we're doing :) My mom, sister and I are going away for a little girls weekend, in.... Lancaster, PA, of all places! It's funny when my Dad lived there for 6+ years, we didn't visit him all that often. Now that he's back home, we've made more trips to PA then we'd ever have thought. So, you are probably thinking - why Lancaster? They have great hotels, an abundance of restaurants, lots of great outlets and a great spa, all with great prices! Sounds pretty good, right?

We're staying here - Eden Resort in a big 2 bedroom suite

We're spending Saturday afternoon at this spa - Bernards at Brighton with massages, facials and mani/pedi's (oh my!)


But one of the places I really can't wait to visit is here -


I mean, who doesn't love Pottery Barn, and this outlet does not disappoint. Depending on what you are looking for, they have everything you could imagine. A few years back I bought our 8 x 10 100% wool living room rug here for less than $300, a steal! Can't wait to see what they have this time around! 

Then of course I just learned that they opened a Janie and Jack outlet.... trouble, with a capital T.   Loft, Banana, Gap, the list goes on and on.

Really, I love time with my mom and sister so I'm really looking forward to the chance to relax and have fun with them. I even have Friday off so we can hit the road nice and early :) Someday when we do this, we'll be bringing Madelyn along for the fun, but for this trip, she'll be home spending QT with her Daddy!

So, I don't know about you, but I'm day-dreaming about the weekend today. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment