Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bella Carta!

I don't know about you, but I kind of stress about sending out holiday cards. Like a lot of things, I usually leave it to the last minute, which is probably why I stress but with so many options out there, I just get overwhelmed. This year though, I have it all planned out and I wanted to share my little secret.

My dear friend Jill, has a love of design and stationary and this year launched the website of her company, Bella Carta Boutique. I don't know how she does it. She's married, works full time, has 3 kids and runs her company on the side, creating incredible unique designs for all of life's big events. She has designed Madelyn's birth announcement, birthday invitations, the girls baptism invitations and our Christmas cards and I am obsessed with all of them! They are unique, simple, and beautiful and I always get so many compliments on them! She also has a line of stationary and awesome custom stamps. Her line of Holiday cards this year is just beautiful and once I saw them, I knew for sure I wanted her to make our card. Now I just have to decide on the pictures ;)

Most recently she designed Madelyn's 3rd Birthday invitation, and I think it might be my favorite yet! Madelyn's birthday is Nov. 1st, and it's important to me to make sure that we keep her birthday separate from Halloween (my least favorite holiday). All I said to Jill was that we were going to have a dress up party, and I didn't have a theme beyond that. This is the birthday invite and I guarantee you, you wont find a cuter invite out there :)

She also designed matching favor tags and a few signs to help me decorate. For any events you have coming up - birthdays, showers, engagement parties, weddings, babies, you name it and she will create something beautiful and special for the day!

This month, she's donating a portion of her sales to St. Jude's Children Hospital. Such a wonderful idea, and I can't wait to place my orders to support her and this amazing cause. Check our her website and get ahead on the holiday planning! You can thank me later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment