Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stella & Dot!

I want to introduce you to my friends, Stella and Dot :) I knew of Stella & Dot but until my friend Krissy hosted a show, I'd never browsed their line. Now, I'm hooked. My "wish list" on their site is like 2 pages long. I love their chunky necklaces and fun colorful earrings. One of my absolute favorites, is this engraved necklace that Brian got me for my birthday. I've only taken it off a few times, and it still looks perfect!


I also have these items, which I wear often, and each time I get lots of compliments:




In addition to the super cute jewelry, they have adorable scarves and bags too! I am hosting my first party next week, and I am really looking forward to it. If you want to shop online through my "shop" you can do so with this link - Stella & Dot Trunk Show. As you'll see on the homepage, any of the awesome items that are already on sale, are marked down an additional 25% through Sunday, 11/30. A perfect excuse to do some holiday shopping and get a few things for yourself :) Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment