Sunday, November 2, 2014

sisters!


I love this quote, and having been blessed with a wonderful sister myself, I believe it fully. Having a sister, is a gift, and having one that you can call a friend, is really special. When we found out that Madelyn was going to have a baby sister, I was so excited. My sister and I have always gotten along well.  She is 7 years younger than I, yet she surprises me with her wisdom and her maturity has helped us become best friends as if we were the same age! I am so thankful for the relationship I have with her and I wish the same for Madelyn and Anna. I am sure they will fight over toys, makeup, and lots of other things in between, but I hope they will always get along and cherish the relationship they have started! 

To say that Madelyn has welcomed the role of big sister is an understatement. From the moment she met her sister she has adored and loved her. Not only does she help me with her, but she always wants to make sure she's OK, and she talks about sharing her toys and the things they'll do together when "Anna gets bigger." Anna thinks her big sister is pretty neat too. She was the first person Anna really laughed for, and no one can make Anna smile as big as she does when she watches M. It's just too cute. Here are some pictures of the girls having fun together!












Last, but not least - the best picture of them yet! Taken by my awesome and talented sister :)  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment